Ghostly Greetings

16 September 2017

Hey there friends!

I created a Halloween card and entered it into the

2017 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius 

contest over at My Favorite Things!




Here are the MFT supplies I used:

BB Fab-BOO-lous Friends

Die-namics Circle STAX Set 2
( I used the 2 3/4 " die  to cut a circle on a piece of scratch paper for blending )


Also Entered Into the Following Challenges:

( It's Written in the Stars )

( Clean and Simple )


Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

3 comments

  1. Super cute card! love your coloring!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the cutest card, luv the images and design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete