Merry & Bright

25 November 2016

Blog-hop-logo
Hello there friends!
 
I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!
 
I have a card for Papertrey's November Blog Hop that I would like to share with you all featuring What the Doodle Ornament. Here is this month's inspiration photo. Isn't it a beauty? Love all the different ways you can gather inspiration from this one!
 


I did a little water coloring to the background and ornaments with my Gelatos. It's been a long time since I used them so I pulled them out of my closet and got busy. This is what I can up with.
 
Also used was the new scalloped A2 verticle die released this month and Wink of Stella was applied to the center of the ornaments and berries.
 
Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the hop!
 




11 comments

  1. Lovely card, Rema! Love the pinks and aqua...so classy, and the gold adds the special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Rema! What a wonderful choice of colors for your ornaments and background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your beautiful ornaments and watercolored background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta, I crown you winner with this card. Gorgeous, beautiful, and just all around perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your glittery ornaments on the watercolor background are gorgeous, Rema! The scalloped edges are a lovely touch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rema...this is absolutely LOVELY! I just love your soft background and your ornaments are just GORGEOUS! Beautiful, beautiful card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink and aqua are so lovely and feminine, Rema! The scalloped die works perfectly with your design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ornaments hanging off that ornate swirl! love your coloring on the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design, Rema, and love the way you colored the ornaments...so soft and glorious. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! You make such wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete