Christmas Greetings

03 November 2016

Good morning!
 
I am playing along in a new challenge, new to me that is, and it's at the
This week's challenge is
GO FOR THE GOLD
(include gold on your project)

Here is my take featuring Festive Foliage by Gina K. Designs. Illustrated beautifully by Claire Brennan.
 
 First, I sponged the background with dye inks. Next I stamped the pinecones with versa mark on white cardstock, heat embossed them with gold embossing powder and fussy cut them out. Lastly I adhered them to the areas where the pinecones were stamped on my panel. I did add several pinecones in areas that needed them. The sentiment was also heat embossed with gold.
 
The stitched rectangle panel is a wafer die by Simon Says Stamps.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
-CHALLENGES-
 
 

2 comments

  1. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one on face book this morning. It is dazzling and very classy card. Done very well. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge.
    Barbara, Mod Squad Host

    ReplyDelete