Pumpkin Weather Is Here

01 October 2016

Good morning!
 
 Here is the card I made for PTI's MIM Challenge 
 
 
Ashley is the host this week and she shows us how to make three different card styles with pumpkin stamps, traditional, unique and trendy. I'm not quite sure if we were to make all three card styles but I only had time to make one.
 
Here are the sets I used:
 
Spooky Smiles
Falling Leaves
Autumn Hills
 
I think my card leans towards the traditional style with a whimsical twist.
 
Thanks for visiting and have a super weekend!


-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 

10 comments

  1. Rema, this is so adorable! Just love how you made that pumpkin wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great wreath and your ghost is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pumpkin wreath is FABULOUS Rema and the little ghost is the perfect accent for this CAS fun card...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design, great dimension and so much fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! What a sweet little ghost :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! What a sweet little ghost :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness times ten, Rema. Love your sweet halloween wreath with that adorable ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rema, this is so sweet. Love your wreath of pumpkins and the cute ghosty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cute ghost card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card! I love the little ghost and the pumpkin wreath is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete