It's All About the Candy

14 August 2016

Good morning and welcome!
 
For most stamp companies August seems to be the month when Halloween sets are released. My card today features a set released a couple of years ago by Papertrey Ink called Superstition. I water colored the background with my Gansai Tambi water colors onto a stitched rectangle wafer die by Simon Says Stamp. The sentiment came from the set Trick Or Treat also by PTI.
 
 This card reminds me of my black cat Charlie who has a fascination with paper bags and boxes. One of his favorite places to sleep is in a cardboard box that sits on top of my kitchen cabinets.
 
Have a super weekend!


 
-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 


5 comments

  1. Oh this is fabulous!! Cats do love to crawl into bags and boxes, don't they? Beautiful water coloring for your background, perfect for this card! Love the cat half in the bag! Thank you for sharing this at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, it's adorable. Great design and the background is so pretty. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I love this card! the whole design if very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super-cute card! I love your water-colored background, and the cat is adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card. Love the idea! Nicely executed. Thanks for playing along Simon's Let's Go wild challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete